Saturday, August 21, 2010

i need holiday..

Started my new college life at Taylors.I'm in love with the facilities , service and environment there. The most worried part finally comes to me, the language! Everyone there speak fluently, and i realize my vocabulary is so poor!!! Not only that, the fees for my course really suffering my poor little daddy.Because recently he does not have a lot job to do..(sad) Anyway i still persist to continue my degree there even though it is a problem. Maybe you may think that i'm wrong with my choice,but i do not regret with the choice that i had chosen.Cause i feel it is worth for the education. I'll work harder than others.Tell you what, i'm really stress with my assignment, and i finally found the differences between diploma level and degree level or might say the level in SEGi and level in Taylors. Each subject only has 3 assignment but those assignment can kill you indirectly.Cause every week you have to make sure your assignment in progress.There is no "LAST MINUTE" work..
Anyway,Casey, you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment