Saturday, August 20, 2011

Random post

I don't remember when was the last time i blog.


Today suddenly have the mood to blog about my current life.


I ENJOY my current life - study, work, trip, chill with friends


My study at Taylors wasn't that bad, even though i can do more better. (I've gained back some confident)

FYI, I'm too much active in Taylor's Chinese Society and finally i got some return from there.

This is what i wanted since i enrolled in Taylors. Chinese Society is the only place that i can find back myself and my confident.


At the mean time, i got hired by MyFM radio station as a My cruiser recently. (happy!! ) I never thought i have the opportunity to join MY family. This is one thing that i really proud of myself, it is not easy to become one of the member and I DID it! Now i really believe what said by Margaret Thatcher - "I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near."


When you got 2 job and study at the same time, you will definitely be busy. Not only that, i'm actually worry bout whether my job will affect my study if i do not plan well. So, GOOD LUCK Casey!


And yea! I always wanted this busy life and i LOVE it. People might think that i'm crazy, but this is ME....


p/s: My life will be perfect if i have LOVE! still waiting for mr.right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment