Sunday, September 6, 2009

Holiday end

2 weeks sem break gonna to end soon...in these 2 weeks, i went to 30 hour famine, melaka. hang out with 5c...4 days out of 14 days i had program..others..stay at home!..What a boring holiday!
Results will out after the class start..Hopefully my results can maintain at my level(if not, hard to get scholarship)
I have so many movie haven watch!Final Destination 4, Orphan, Murderer..Why don't i watch during my sem break??(most of you noe the answer) Waiting for Halloween 2..wakaka..
I think most of you know i'm boring..if not, i wont writing nonsense here..hehe

2 comments:

marcusan said...

haha...waht class? lol. shud u need some help, ask mehere la. engsootanm@yahoo.com =D

marcusan said...

sorry. error. its engsoontanm@yahoo.com

my email. LOL

Post a Comment