Thursday, July 2, 2009

My goojie....(part1)

The last time she came back was 10 years past...
2009 July 2nd, 6.20p.m
my goojie is back
This time, She will be staying here for 3 weeks with her husband..
Here is some pica we took when they depart !!
The first night at Malaysia...




My brother & I
A(H1N1) wear mask please!!
Hug & Hug

1,2,3 Smile
Goo jie gave every family a package of "美国花旗参"

After our dinner,we went to durian street..
Buying the
"king n queen" of malaysia fruit..

"It is tasty!" he said.

Yeah!! Everbody peace...!
My goo jie husband like to eat this so much,
he even dunno what is it name!!
According to my goojie,USA dun have fresh mangosteen,they normally eat canned

I should have some pic..hehe
"Peace"...


I like this shot...
My souvenirs from Victoria's Secret
Panties...

We will have a dinner night on this saturday...
Will try to take more picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment