Friday, February 20, 2009

Am I lucky??


I had choose by the school to become student leaders in my college about half month....interview, sign contract n be the committee of it..I'm quite happy that i was chosen..but time tat can gather with my dear frenz become lesser..sometimes felt that unhappy when they said i will left them because of meeting..but anyway...stephy treat me quite gud..hahah..cz she is willing to fetch me back for meeting...thx..


Yesterday re-election of the student leaders was done..i'm satisfied for the post..and i had given a new post (public relation).....I'm quite surprise that i been chosen..because i'm jz join student leaders committee...I'll b work hard on this post...thx lecturers n other student leaders that vote for me..thx....

1 comment:

Dest1nY` said...

wow student leader....
gambateh lor...

Post a Comment